CATU ANSWERS YOUR COMMERCIAL QUESTIONS
- WHERE TO BUY CATU ELECTRICAL SAFETY PRODUCTS ?
You can find CATU products at electrical equipment distributors in your country. Contact our Sales Department, which will indicate the different points of sale in your country, on +33 1 42 31 46 10 or by email (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- WHAT ARE DELEVERY TIMES ?
The delivery times of our products will depend on the product, the place of deliveryand demand. We invite you to contact our Sales Department to know the availability and the deadlines of the articles on +33 1 42 31 46 10 or by email (email@example.com).
- I HAVE A SPECIFIC REQUEST FOR A PRODUCT THAT IS NOT IN YOUR RANGE. CAN YOU HELP ME ?
Our Sales Department (+33 1 42 31 46 10, firstname.lastname@example.org) and our Technical Service (+33 1 42 31 46 24, email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org) are at your disposal and will answer you on the feasibility of personalized products, such as grounding equipment, that we realize according to your needs in our flexible workshop.
-WHERE ARE CATU PRODUCTS MADE?
CATU has a manufacturing plant located in Bagneux (Paris area) in France but also several other factories worldwide, of foreign subsidiaries of the Sicame group (www.sicame.com).
CATU ANSWERS YOUR QUESTIONS ABOUT THE PRODUCTS
- HOW TO CHOOSE MY GLOVE SIZE ?
CATU produced a guide to print and cut in order to position it around the hand. It is available by clicking under the link below, at the end of our catalog, or on request to our sales team.
- CAN WE STORE GLOVES IN THEIR ORIGINAL PACKAGING?
Yes, the plastic bag is resealable. Be careful not to damage it when opening it for the first time, so that you can easily close it afterwards. Thanks to its UV protection, this packaging ensures excellent preservation of gloves over time. In addition, you will use it as a leaflet in case of loss of the paper leaflet delivered with the gloves.
CATU offers 2 storage solutions for optimal protection:
- 2 canvas covers:
CG-36/1: for classes 00 and 0
CG-36/2: for classes 1 and above
- a resealable plastic box: CG-35/2
- MY GLOVES HAVE A HOLE: IS IT POSSIBLE TO GLUE A PATCH?
No. This equipment ensures your safety against the electrical risk. It is forbidden to repair them. If your gloves are damaged, destroy them (cut the gloves) and use a new pair.
- WHAT IS THE SIZE EQUIVALENCE OF OVER-GLOVES AND INSULATING GLOVES?
It is best to choose overshoes one size larger than the size of the insulating gloves. Their installation will only be easier.
-HOW TO CHOOSE THE SIZE OF ARC-FLASH CAT’ARC CLOTHING?
You will find in the document below the measures to take in order to precisely determine the size that best suits your body type.
- HOW TO CALCULATE THE ENERGY OF AN ELECTRIC ARC?
CATU explains it to you while clicking on the link below :
- WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN « CG » AND « CGM » SERIES ?
CGM gloves provide mechanical protection and are more resistant to abrasion. More demanding tests for these models are required by the standard. The "CG" gloves must be worn with leather over-gloves if there is a risk of damaging the insulating material. It is up to the operator, depending on the work to be done, to assess. The "CGM" gloves can be worn without over-glove.
- ARE THE GLOVES REALLY PRODUCED BY CATU?
Yes, all our ranges of gloves are produced in our factory located in Spain near Barcelona.
- CAN THE MO-185 ELECTRICIAN HELMET BE USED AT HIGH VOLTAGE?
The MO-185 helmet has standards guaranteeing high voltage use and also protects you against splashes of molten metal, flame and heat given off by electric arcs and therefore burns.
- HOW TO CHOOSE THE APPROPRIATE STICK MODEL AND THE RIGHT LENGTH ADAPTED TO YOUR NEEDS?
Discover in the below document our Choice Guide for insulating sticks
CATU ANSWERS TO YOUR QUESTIONS ABOUT AFTER-SALES SERVICE
- WHO TO CONTACT IN THE EVENT OF A BREAKDOWN?
Our After Sales Service specialists can be reached by phone on +33 1 42 31 46 86 or by email (email@example.com).
For any request, you will receive your quote within 2 days after diagnosis of the equipment.
- HOW LONG ARE CATU PRODUCTS GARANTEED ?
We guarantee our products for 2 years, during which repair of parts and labor is free, depending on the CATU warranty conditions. For products out of warranty, you will receive your quote within 2 days after diagnosis of the equipment.
- WHAT DATE DOES THE WARRANTY START FROM? UNDER WHAT CONDITIONS DOES THE WARRANTY APPLY?
The warranty of our devices starts from the date of purchase (proof of purchase: invoice).
This is a warranty for all products applicable on our premises only.
The warranty applies if normal conditions of use.
- WHAT IS THE LIFETIME OF YOUR PERSONAL PROTECTION PRODUCTS?
In the majority of cases it is very difficult to have precise data on the lifetimes of the products, the product standards giving no indication, and the manufacturers very little.
The main rules to remember are:
- check the date of manufacture and ensure regular PPE inspection,
- visually check before and after each use the state of PPE,
- replace the PPE when in doubt, as soon as it has received a shock, etc.
- CAN WE SEND TO CATU AFTER SALES SERVICE PRODUCTS OF OTHER BRANDS?
Yes, our service team is qualified to repair electrical safety products from all manufacturers.
- WHAT IS THE FREQUENCY FOR PERIODIC CHECK OF CATU EQUIPMENT?
We recommend that you follow your company's procedures and perform an annual periodic inspection.
As a reminder, it is necessary to follow the correct conditions of use and verification written on the instructions for each product.
- HOW TO RETURN A PRODUCT TO YOUR SERVICE?
We will organize the collection (at an additional cost) and delivery of your equipment with you.
The return of the product is at the customer's expense.
- TO WHAT ADDRESS SHOULD WE RETURN OUR PRODUCTS TO YOUR SERVICE?
10 Avenue Jean-Jaurès